We tell you more about this excursion
Enjoy a magical moment in the evening on Arcachon Bay.
Depart from Arcachon and travel to the Ile aux Oiseaux to admire the sunset over the Cap Ferret peninsula.
From Cap Ferret, enjoy an outing to oyster-farming villages on the peninsula or to the Dune of Le Pilat according to the tide.
What you need to know
- Passage through the Mapouchet channel, beautiful view of the Île aux Oiseaux and the Cabanes Tchanquées
- Sunset on the peninsula
- Arcachon waterfront.
From Cap Ferret (Bélisaire pier):
- Travel to the oyster-farming villages on the Cap Ferret peninsula
- Sunset on the Cap Ferret peninsula
- Wheelchair access possible from Thiers Pier (Arcachon) and Bélisaire (Cap Ferret), but is difficult at low tide. We recommend contacting our office 72 hours in advance in order to determine the feasibility of boarding.
- UBA reserves the right to modify trips, timetables and fares without notice (see our general terms and conditions).